Disclosure Statement for Kym Koloni as a Registered Financial Adviser (RFA) FSP 110688
This Disclosure Statement was prepared on 1st March, 2018

It is important that you read this document.
This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs.  It will also provide some useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.

What sort of adviser am I?
I am a Registered Financial Adviser.  I have been in the industry since 2003 and can give you advice about:  Mortgages, Personal Loans and Budgeting – including First Home Buyers, Debt Reduction Systems, Second Mortgages, Asset Lending, and Bridging Finance.

What should you do if something goes wrong?
If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about my service, please tell me so that I can try to fix the problem.

My complaints procedure may be initiated by telephone, email, via my website or in writing using the contact details specified below. If I can’t resolve your issue immediately, here is how it will be dealt with:

  1. If you have made your complaint verbally or via my website, I will acknowledge your complaint immediately. If you have made your complaint in writing I will acknowledge it within 5 working days of receiving it.
    2. I aim to have your complaint resolved within 10 days and will email or write to you outlining the resolution. If I am unable to resolve your complaint within 10 working days I will write to you advising you why we require more time to resolve your complaint.
    3. If we cannot agree on how to fix the problem, you can contact my Disputes Resolution Provider.
    This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements.

    Financial Services Complaints Limited (‘FSCL’), which is an approved dispute resolution scheme.
    FSCL’s contact details are: Financial Services Complaints Limited, PO Box 5967, Wellington 6145.
    Physical Address: Level 4, Sybase House, 101 Lambton Quay, Wellington 6011.
    PH: 0800 347 257 | Email: complaints@fscl.org.nz | Website: http://www.fscl.org.nz/

    How am I regulated by the Government?
    You can check that I am a Registered Financial Adviser at http://www.fspr.govt.nz.
    My FSP number is 110688.

    The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers.
    Contact them for more information, including financial tips and warnings.
    You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first approach me directly, or use the Dispute Resolution procedures described above with FSCL.

I, Kym Elizabeth KOLONI, declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information contained in this disclosure statement is true and complete and complies with the disclosure requirements in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 and the Financial Advisers (Disclosure) Regulations 2010.